Thursday, November 24, 2005

True F#&%in sluts of Sioux City


I really loved her and gave her everything, gave her every piece of my already broken heart. She didn't care, never gave a flying FUCK!!! But, to make a long story short, KRYSTLE, is a true, Sgt. Bluff, Sioux City, SLUT BUNNY. I asked her straight up, "Are you a slut." " YES, " she said. I was pretty much satisfied then that everything we had together was just a fucking joke. So if you see a girl like this near you in Sgt.Bluff, Sioux City or in the state of Iowa; watch out, it may be possible that she is the Krystle I know and has slept with over 20 men.

WARNING: Will sleep you

1 Comments:

Blogger Ronan Jimson said...

Hello gage, You can sign up Party Pokerwith CODE: RB2006 to get bounus :20% upto $100. regards

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home